Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Features of Instagram
How to use Instagram
1. Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. If you're on desktop, click "Log in with Facebook", or fill in the form with mobile number or email, name, username, and password. Then click "Sign up".
3. On Android, click "Sign Up With Email or Phone Number".
4. On iPhone, select "Create New Account".
5. Enter your email address and phone number, then click "Next". Alternatively, you can also sign up with your Facebook account on the app.
6. Once you've filled out your username and password, you will be instructed to fill out your profile info. Then, tap "Done".
7. If you register with Facebook, you'll need to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
See more apps: Gomovies gives you the latest or older filmmakers.