YouTube Studio apk is an application that helps you manage YouTube channels easily and conveniently right on your Android mobile device. If you own a YouTube channel with a lot of traffic, you definitely need to take care of this video channel very carefully and that's when you need the support of YouTube Studio.
The official YouTube Studio app makes managing your YouTube channels faster and easier. Check your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnails, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can connect and work efficiently from anywhere.
Features of YouTube Studio
- Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
- Filter and reply to comments
- Get notified when something important happens
- Updated video details including a thumbnail image, monetization settings, and scheduled date
- Manage playlists
- Dashboard management:
The dashboard is a compact dashboard in which users are allowed to access news such as statistics, recently uploaded videos, or YouTube user comments on all videos. The dashboard acts as a map summarizing what is happening on your YouTube channel. After reviewing this general information, the user can decide where to start processing.
- Video manager:
In YouTube Studio supports a versatile video manager. This is a collection of videos that users have recently posted. At the same time, you can also edit your YouTube videos here, such as changing the title, introduction, tags, or settings of the video. Besides, users can manage YouTube comments right on this screen as well as view the latest statistics on videos.
- Comment management:
Users can access the Community screen to view all comments in their YouTube videos. In addition to commenting, you can reply, delete or approve comments flagged.
- View video statistics:
Tracking statistics is important for a YouTube channel manager, and YouTube Studio can give you this. Specifically, you can view metrics such as total video minutes, a number of views for each video, the number of subscribers, earned income, and video likes/dislikes. You can select the above statistics section to compare the index between each day, between this week and the previous week or with the previous year.
- Get notifications:
YouTube Studio supports the notification feature, allowing YouTube channel managers to interact with their channel at any time as well as timely detect if problems arise. You can access the settings of the application to customize the type of notifications you want to receive. For example, users can receive notifications when their YouTube channel hits a certain milestone such as 3 million subscribers, 200 million video views...
How to use YouTube Studio
- How to change channels in the program:
YouTube Creator Studio allows switching between many other YouTube accounts right in the app. This means you can manage multiple YouTube channels at the same time. In case the user uses an account to manage many different channels, you can choose the following channel:
- Click the menu instruction icon on the left corner of the screen.
- Click the button to show the channel name to see the different channel options.
- From the drop-down menu, select the channel you want to manage.
- Soon, YouTube Studio will update the data and show information about the YouTube channel you have just selected.
- Customize YouTube Studio settings:
Users can access the application's setup to customize push notifications. To edit push notification settings, you can use either of the following:
From the Dashboard dashboard, click the notification button in the top right corner or press the menu button in the left corner.
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon.
- YouTube Studio will open the setup screen.
- You can view the types of notifications in this window and change the settings to suit your needs.
- You can also click the Help button in this menu to view information about the application, rate the application, or send feedback to the development team.