Web Video Caster
Web Video Caster is the #1 mobile browser for casting videos to your TV. This is the receiver for Web Video Caster. You must install the Web Video Caster mobile app to be able to use this receiver.
Cast videos, images and audio, live streams, IPTV, and more from the web browser on your mobile phone or tablet to your TV.
Easily Cast video from your Android device to your TV with the app Web Video Caster. Cast any video stored on your Android device, as well as from website, live stream, or even from an IPTV list.
Web Video Caster app is compatible with an impressible amount of devices and supports Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV stick, PlayStation 4, as well as smart TVs such as LG, Samsung, or Sony, among others. It’s also compatible with most web browsers.
This app also has a premium version with some extra features, that can be unlocked right from the app. Unlocking the premium version removes ads, and also makes it possible to create playlists, bookmarks, and personalize the home screen.
Overall, Web Video Caster is an excellent casting app that offers an easy way to send loads of videos or images from your Android device to almost any other device, such as a Smart TV, video game console, desktop computer, or even another Android device.
Feature Web Video Caster:
• HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device)
• Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spammy popups, search from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history, etc...
• Subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library
• Live streams support
• Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
• Binge on TV show episodes - queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted.
• Set your own home page, bookmark web page, or videos.
• Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
• 2 advanced privacy modes: anonymous & private session