Venmo Mobile Wallet apk
Among all popular payment apps, Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money is the most prominent name. At this app users are allowed to instantly send money to family, friends or shop at your favorite online stores.
Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money is a paperless and cashless digital payment service through a mobile application that replaces the traditional methods of cash, checks or cards, in social networks of people you already know and with people near geographically close to each other.
Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money evolved as a newfeed home page on Facebook, where users post their transactions with a group of friends right in the app platform. That means their payments are public in this group of friends, unless the user sets privacy mode. Venmo Mobile Wallet users: Send & Receive Money can also use the emoticons included in the notes for their payments to mark spending or interest.
FEATURES of Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money
Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money is growing and bringing trust to users by some of the following characteristics:
- Send money quickly to your friends by linking your payment method. Transfer money sent to you on a US bank account.
- Register your Venmo card in the app and buy your Venmo balance anywhere Mastercard is accepted in the United States Track and share what you have purchased and share with your Venmo friends later. Plus, there's no annual fee and no credit checks (it's not a credit card!).
- Each coin tells a story, whether it's a group dinner, a road trip, or a concert. Add notes to your payments with your favorite emoticons and like or comment on your friends' stories.
- Check without your wallet. Use Venmo to pay in selected mobile apps or at millions of mobile web retailers, for free so you can easily make, split and share purchases with Venmo's friends.
- Easily track your finances. Use the app to keep up with what you owe, what your friends owe you and what you bought with your Venmo account.
- Venmo makes it easy and fun to transfer money, and we take the protection of your Venmo account seriously by using security measures to help protect your account information.
- The card is issued by Bancorp Bank under license of Mastercard International Incorporated. Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circular design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
How to use Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money App
After logging in with your Facebook account or registering for free via email, users were able to transfer money immediately without any difficulties.