The Sims™ FreePlay
The Sims ™ FreePlay game is a strategy life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and later Firemonkeys Studios. It is the free version of The Sims for mobile devices; It was released for iOS on December 15, 2011, released for Android on February 15, 2012.
The Sims ™ FreePlay with the # 1 free real-life simulation game allows you to build and create your own town, and control 34 virtual "Sims" characters by choosing a job, pets, vehicles, etc.
From the creators of The Sims ™ best-selling simulation game series to the complete Sims experience on mobile! What is your story? Create it with your Sim in real time, customize their wardrobe and home and help them realize their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and get rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them lead a happy and fulfilling life!
Features of The Sims™ FreePlay
- Visit Sim Towns of your real friends! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends' interior design skills with you!
- Design the dream home complete with swimming pool and many stories
- Learn your Sims and give them unique personalities so they can realize their life dreams
- Live your perfect Sims story at every stage of your life from Babies to Seniors
- Taking care of pets, gardening, even baking
- Give your Sims career and earn Simoleons to improve their situation
- Live with your Sims in real time
- Complete goals for Live Scores, then spend on hip items
How to play The Sims™ FreePlay game
In The Sims FreePlay, players "build" and design houses and customize and create (up to 100) virtual people called Sims. Players can control their Sims to meet their desires and allow them to complete different types of actions to get Simoleons, Lifestyle Points and Social Points (all three in-game currencies). The game runs in real time and takes real time to complete the action.
By turning the game into real time, players are free, well, not playing on occasion. Freemium titles like this work on the timer and the timer must keep moving when you're away. Since the game is completely focused on your Sims life, imagine a 20 minute day - step out for a long-lasting lunch in real life, and all your Sims will be empty.
In the game, there are "missions" that players must complete as well as optional missions ("discovery missions") that they can choose to pursue. Sims must bake a cake according to age until completing a certain quota of discovery missions.
Of course, to buy furniture you need money. Your Sims can earn simole by working, selling gardening labor and playing with their pets. Or you can skip them all and just buy them. You can also buy lifestyle points, which can be used to complete timers immediately or buy some great furniture and housing. Lifestyle points can also be earned when you level up and complete quests