The Battle of Polytopia
The Battle of Polytopia is a unique turn based strategy game about ruling the world, fighting evil tribes (or other players), discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role of the ruler of a Tribe, starting with one advantage over the other tribes, and attempts to build a civilization in competition with the other tribes.
The Battle of Polytopia has begun. Lead your civilization into war in this low poly turn-based strategy game. Adventure into this world of blocks: explore, gather resources, farm, mine ore... Build an empire of epic proportions, train your warriors and send them to fight with armies of other civilizations.
The Battle of Polytopia has an on-the-go approach to the genre: a deep strategy layer where the last battle of the war will occur pretty fast. In Single player mode, the goal of the game is either to gain the highest possible score in 30 turns or to destroy all opposing forces. In multiplayer, the goal is either to be the first to reach 10.000 score points or to wage war and conquest all rival capitals. Attack and exterminate every civilization on your way to work or school! Finish the war before lunch! Win by conquest or win by craft, research and develop your faction further than anyone or a mix of both.
Each match takes around 30 minutes to complete while still providing a deeply strategic and challenging gameplay. It is intended to be a bite sized alternative to other time consuming 4x strategy games.
Beat your friends in online battles and compete on the global high score list.
Auto-generated maps make each game a new experience, with unlimited replay value.
Pick and choose among different tribes. Wander in the dark cold forests of Barduria, explore the steamy Kickoo jungles or claim the lush field of the Imperius empire.
Features of The Battle of Polytopia
- After months of testing, the game was finally released for everyone to enjoy.
- Challenge your friends and foes in online multiplayer mode.
- Integration for both Android and iOS platforms.
- A free game for anyone who buys any paid tribe.
- Updated user interface.
- Turn based civilization strategy game.
- Single and multiplayer.
- Exploration, warfare, farming, building and technology research.
- Pick and choose among a wide range of different tribes with unique nature and culture.
- Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
- Strategy multiplayer online & Pass & Play.
- Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
- Really cute low poly graphics.
The Battle of Polytopia is a successful indie title enjoyed by millions of fans on mobile and tablets.