TerraGenesis is a science game for you to enjoy the adventure of exploring and building new worlds. In this game, the player will be tasked with seeding life on desolate planets, do everything to turn a dead planet into a habitable place?
TerraGenesis game vividly recreates the entire planet with its ever-changing biosphere, all based on real data from NASA. Vividly the entire planet with its ever-changing biosphere. Here, the universe is your playground. You will dominate real planets in the solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even the alien world.
In this game, players will choose to join one of the four interstellar factions, each of which has different benefits for colonization. Invading the entire world step by step by creating suitable habitats for people, so they can survive in an unfriendly environment. At the same time form your planet to support human life, by changing the specific characteristics of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea level, and biomass.
Join TerraGenesis, players will explore the planet and the moon. Proceed to invade real planets from the Solar System. What's more, you can change satellite orbits, including the Moon as well as the moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune ...
Features of TerraGenesis
- Join one of the four interstellar factions, each bringing different benefits to colonization.
- Invading the whole world by creating suitable living environments for people, so that they can survive in an "unfriendly" environment.
- Form the planet to support human life, by changing the specific characteristics of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea level, and biomass.
- Track the progress of human civilization and the current state of the world with the Stats Summary Page.
Explore the planets and the Moon:
- Invade the real planets from the solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury, and even the Earth.
- Change satellite orbits, including the Moon as well as the moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
- Building colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe, and Boreas.
- Change the habitat of dwarf planets.
- Melting the ice to create vast oceans and create life on the planet.
- Build your own ecosystem with customized, interactive creatures.
- Start with 26 unique genomes and 64 genomes to create amazing creatures, living in your world.
- Manage your living organisms as they thrive in both terrestrial and underwater environments.
- Generate random worlds with surfaces and complete elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more.
How to play TerraGenesis game
Basically, the gameplay of TerraGenesis consists of three main parts of the building, exploiting and researching. No matter which planet you are using, you need to pay attention to the indicators of water, oxygen, viability, pressure, temperature, and biomass. These indicators determine whether your planet is eligible to live. If not enough, your residents cannot live and of course, you cannot exploit resources on that planet.