StarLine Your vehicle on the palm of your hand! The free StarLine mobile application to manage your car security settings from your smartphone. The application will work with any GSM alarm systems, GSM modules, and beacons by StarLine. Use the demo mode to learn more about the application.
For non-commercial use only.
The positioning accuracy depends on the GPS signal strength and may vary according to the map service of choice.
Features of StarLine:
- Register your car security system using a simple installation wizard.
Easy selection of devices
- Work with several StarLine devices: convenient for owners of several vehicles
Easy to set up and manage
- Arm and disarm your car security system;
- Start and turn off your engine at unlimited distances
- Choose auto-start parameters with certain timer and temperature settings, set the time for engine warm-up
- In emergencies use "Anti-hijack" mode: your vehicle's engine will turn off at a safe distance from you
- If you turn over your vehicle for repair or diagnostics, set your security settings to "service" mode
- Find your vehicle on a parking lot by initiating a short siren signal
- Adjust shock and tilt sensor settings manually or turn them off when parking in a busy place
- Create shortcuts for often-used commands
Easy to understand your car's security status
- Make sure that the alarm system is on
- The intuitive interface allows interpreting and understanding all security messages at a glance.
- You can see your equipment SIM card balance, the car battery charge, the engine temperature and the temperature inside your vehicle
Get messages about any events with your vehicle
- Receive PUSH messages on any events with your vehicle (alarm, the engine started, security mode switched off, etc.)
- Select the types of messages you want to receive
- Browse the history of engine start-ups
- Learn the equipment SIM card balance: low balance warnings delivered via PUSH messages
Search for and monitor your vehicle
- Comprehensive monitoring with a track record. Study the tracks, the length of each route, speeds on various legs of the trip
- Find your car on an online map in just seconds
- Select the most convenient type of map for you
- Find your own location