In most social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. (not counting Instagram), we can repost or share our own posts or from other users many times. When you meet a good article, worth sharing, you want to share it with everyone; However, Instagram does not support the post repost option. So how to repost posts on Instagram?
Fortunately, although Instagram does not integrate post repost, we still have many other solutions to accomplish this task.
Reposting Instagram posts will become a lot easier when you access the application from your mobile and give credit to the original author of the article. Third-party apps always have lots of useful options that allow you to repost Instagram posts on Android or iOS devices.
Among them, the most prominent application that supports both Android and iOS is Regram Posts. This app is now officially released on Play Store and iTunes.
Regram Posts for android is an application that helps you repost photos or videos to keep credit easy.
Post back to Instagram makes it easy to #Repost your favorite photos and videos on Instagram while giving credit to the original Instagramer.
When you find something you want to repost on Instagram, just copy the shared URL and open Repost. Then, in Repost, you can locate the allocation mark and post the media back to Instagram.
Features of Regram Posts
+ Repost photos and videos with watermarks (credit) or without watermarks.
+ Support posting with comments again
+ Regram has many nice features by default, such as the Instagram open tool and night mode with just one click. However, it mostly stands out with customizable settings compared to other reposting apps. You control which notifications you want to see and you can set up many default settings for faster postbacks.
+ When you get to the editing stage for your images, you have more options for what to do with watermarks (if you want to include it). You can change the position, make it opaque, change the background color and change the font color.
How to use Regram Posts
- Step 1: The first step, you need to download and install Regram Posts on Android or iOS mobile.
- Step 2: Now, open Instagram and select the video or photo you want to repost or share again.
- Step 3: Click the 3 dot icon on the menu located in the upper right corner of the article.
- Step 4: Click the "Copy Share URL" option.
- Step 5: Next, turn on the Regram Posts application installed on your Android or iOS device. The article that copied the previous URL will automatically open on this page.
- Step 6: You can select the arrow icon in the upper right corner of the article to edit the post before reposting on the profile.
- Step 7: Click the "Repost" button at the bottom of the screen and add captions for the repost post if desired.
- Step 8: Click the "Open Instagram" button to access the Instagram account.