Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp Music Player is a high-quality music application that is provided for free for Android devices, Poweramp Music Player allows you to play popular multimedia formats on mobile devices and experience digital life in an interesting way.
Download Poweramp Music Player for your phone or tablet will help users play many different music file formats such as: Playing music in mp3, mp4 / m4a format (including alac), ogg, wma *, flac, wav , ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff. Special utilities also integrate features separating Bass and Treble as well as stereo expansion, mixing, or sound balance.
Poweramp Music Player users can also find advanced features such as playing music from personal folders and libraries. Support lyric, including lyric search via musiXmatch plug-in. On the other hand, the utility also supports m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl, and spectacular animation effects. Poweramp Music Player provides users with 4 types of widgets, many themes to change the interface, the tag editor as well as support for scanning the music library quickly and easily.
The strength of Poweramp Music Player also shows that the application is designed so that it takes up minimal system resources, provides feedback or appropriate direction, and maintains the distinction from other applications. and components of the system that do not destroy the overall stabilizer.
Features of Poweramp Music Player
- Support many formats like mp3, mp4, m4a, opus, DSD (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio) ...
- Audio equalizer for all formats, including presets and manual customization
- Powerful Bass and Treble controls separately
- eXpansion stereo supports mono and balanced mixing
- New audio tool with Float32 format, DSP Float64 processing, sampling rate up to 384khz, selectable swr / sox coupler, multiple dithering options, various output settings.
- Control the tempo, echo effect.
- Support Hi-Res output (requires device support).
- Direct volume control.
- Support for lyrics, including lyrics search via the plugin.
- Supports.THER files
- Support for missing album art downloads
- Custom image themes, multiple skins available on Google Play
- The widget provides many options
- Set widget on the lock screen
- Add audio information with detailed audio processing information
- Scan library extremely fast
Asked questions when using Poweramp Music Player
My songs are skipped from the music library/folder
- You need to make sure all the music folders have been checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
- The original music library on your Android is not changed nor has any files been deleted.
- Poweramp music library is completely independent and separate. When you install Power 2.0, it only scans files from SD memory cards or other memory.
Sound's too soft. The sound is a strange change. And other audio issues
- Try disabling the Direct Volume Control audio controller at Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
- Poweramp 2.x uses the default live audio control on 2.3+ terminals.