PoE Weapons Dps Calculator apk
PoE Weapons Dps Calculator apk is a useful tool to help you quickly calculate weapon Dps when playing the Path of Exile (PoE). By entering "minimum damage" and "attack per second", the application calculates physical damage and total weapons per second.
Like most role-playing games, your success in the Path of Exile is not based solely on the weapon's basic damage. There is a less important performance index, which is much more important when it comes to choosing a deadly deployment to equip yourself during the operation via Wraeclast: Damage per second (DPS X). DPS, as the name implies, the amount of damage you can do per second based on your weapons, armor, abilities, and stats. When choosing a weapon, its DPS can often be more important than its base damage. For example, a sword with low base damage but high DPS would be a good choice when compared to high-damage weapons with low DPS. However, PoE does not tell you the weapon's DPS in its tooltip. Fortunately, there is a feature PoE DPS calculator for weapons that have different ones.
If you want to survive the dangers of Wraeclast, you’re going to need a good weapon. Choosing the best weapon requires more than simply reading the weapons tooltip – you need to calculate with a PoE DPS Calculator. While you can do this calculation by hand, many kind members of the community have created calculators to do all the work for you. You can find many of them online, but you can use one of our favorites – linked above – to get started!
Features PoE Weapons Dps Calculator
- At the most basic level, every weapon in PoE has minimum damage and maximum damage (base damage), and attack speed. In addition, a weapon will also have additional attributes, such as attack speed bonuses, damage bonuses, elemental damage, and quality.
- The formula for determining a weapons DPS is simple: minimum base damage plus maximum damage (plus any bonus flat damage), divided by 2; times the bonus damage percentage plus quality; times one plus attack speed (times1+ any attack speed bonus); equals DPS.
- Now that you understand why DPS is so important, and how DPS calculation works. That’s right, you don’t have to do any of that nasty math yourself when deciding which weapon to use when carving up your enemies across Wraeclast.
- You can find a dozen different DPS calculators on GitHub that are a simple, no-frills box for you to paste your weapon, with space for “Total DPS” next to it that populates after you’ve pasted your weapon of choice. Others allow you to simulate crafting the item so you can see what its DPS will be when you eventually finish crafting it. Others still make you enter the variables of the DPS equation manually before hitting enter to receive your results.
PoE DPS Calculators
- Path of Exile Weapon DPS Calculator
- Path of Exile Weapon DPS Calculator with Crafting Options
- Path of Exile Weapon DPS Calculator with More Pleasing Interface
- PoE Box Physical Weapon Damage Calculator