Pic Lock - Hide photos & videos developed by XCS Technologies and the latest version of Pic Lock- Hide photos & videos 3.1 was updated on January 11, 2019. Pic Lock - Hide photos & videos are in the catalog Video Player & Edit. You can check out all the apps from the developer Pic Lock- Hide Photos & Videos and find 74 alternatives to Pic Lock- Hide Photos & Videos on Android. Currently, this app is free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.1+ from APKFab or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% secure with fast download speeds.
Perhaps you want to capture certain images and store certain images on your mobile device, but you don't want these images to be accessible to others. This means you need to hide certain images from any galleries available on your device. With Pic Lock, you can lock sensitive photos and videos from your photo library and access them easily with a secret PIN. Now you can easily share your phone without having to worry about privacy. Pic Lock allows you to hide images and video files in one go.
- Hide and lock multiple photos and videos.
- Easy code access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete and restore photos or videos instantly.
- Playback videos instantly.
- Disappeared from the recent apps list.
- See who tried to access Pic Lock
When you use Pic Lock, you maximize your privacy. You secure your Pic Lock application using a lock code that only you know. You can hide as many photos and videos as you want on your device with this application. You can also use the application to restore photos or move photos and videos among various photos on your device's memory.
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your password, and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folder (Just select the photos you want to hide and click on the icon highlighted from the top)
1. While viewing a photo/video, touch the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the application list
3. PicLock will transfer photos and videos from your library and hide them."