Parallel Space is an application that allows you to run multiple accounts simultaneously for any application such as: Facebook, Instagram, Clash of the Clans, ... It also protects your privacy by hiding your apps on your device with Incognito settings. In addition, you can customize the themes of the duplicated application and the themes of Parallel Space to style your own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages and is compatible with most Android applications. Get Parallel Space instantly to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy and customize your own space.
Features of Parallel Space
- Allows you to log in to multiple accounts of social networking applications or game applications at the same time on one device. Almost all applications are supported for the second account in Parallel Space. Parallel space means the application has created a completely independent and separate virtual space on your device that allows you to run other applications inside. That way, you can use the same application twice on the same device. Data from both accounts will not interfere with each other.
- Protect your privacy, turn apps into invisible on your device through Incognito Settings. So you don't need to worry about having your information stolen.
-Create a custom space: The theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of custom themes to style your own space.
- Quickly switch between accounts with just one touch.
- This application is very stable and easy to use, moreover it is very safe.
- However, this application is required by applications that are added to Parallel Space to work properly. For example, if Parallel Space is not allowed to take your location, you will not be able to send your location to your friends in some applications running in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy. There will be a notice to add the Parallel Space to the whitelist or special list of some 'enhanced apps'. You cannot run two accounts of some social networking applications using the same mobile phone number. You should use a different mobile number to run the second account of those apps in Parallel Space and make sure that the mobile number is active on your first login because there will be a message Verification alerts are sent to this number.
- Real memory footprint is small on your device, just over 2MB. Not only that, but this app does not require root access so it will work on every Android device.
How to use Parallel Space
Just download Parallel Space and you will easily open 2 accounts at the same time. Parallel Space is an extremely interesting application. Thanks to Parallel Space, you can use several accounts for any application on your device at the same time. This feature can be especially useful for social networking and gaming.