MARVEL Contest of Champions
MARVEL Contest of Champions is a 2014 fighting video game developed and published by Kabam, this is one of the 5 best games. It was released on December 10, 2014 for iOS and Android. Fighting game set in the Marvel Universe. This powerful game is based on the events of the limited comic series Contest Championship. An arcade version was released in 2019, developed by Raw Thrills and exclusive to Dave & Buster's venue. The arcade cabinet claimed that the game was inspired by the Captain Marvel movie, but this was done for marketing purposes.
Iron Man compared to Captain America! Hulk vs Wolverine! Drax vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The Elder of the greedy universe called The Collector has summoned you into an epic proportional fight against a host of hideous villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and more!
Each Champion has an unlocked Signature Ability from receiving a copy of that Champion from the Crystal, as well as three Special Attacks, mostly unique to that Champion. Champions can also be awarded items, serving a variety of missions. Increases are temporary items that increase stats like Attack, Health, and XP; Certain Boosts are specific to certain events, such as Chained Soul Boost which is exclusive to the Pandemonium Rising Story Event.
Features OF MARVEL Contest of Champions
- QUESTIONS AND MATCHES:
• Journey through an interesting storyline in the style of classic Marvel storytelling
• Explore dynamic mission maps and participate in a large number of combat action controls developed specifically for mobile platforms
• Fight with a variety of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as Avengers Tower, Oscarorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, Barbaric Land, Asgard, Helicarrier SHIELD, and more and more!
- BUILDING YOUR EXCLUSIVE CHAMPAM GROUP:
• Assemble a powerful team of heroes and villains (choose champions like: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Improve your team's attack and defense with multiple Mastery plants
• Embark on missions to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful space opponent, ultimately to prevent the complete destruction of the Marvel Universe
How to play MARVEL Contest of Champions GAME
Players take on the role of a Summoner, tasked by The Collector to build a team of Marvel heroes and villains and fight them in battle. Gameplay is similar to Injustice: Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat X, where the battle arena of the game is presented in 3D with a 2D plane for the movements and actions of superheroes. New players start with access to two 1-star characters and can work to access other characters including Iron Man, Thor, Black Bolt, Hulk, Storm, Ultron, Iron Fist and Ronan. Each character can upgrade, including their own layers, movements, traits, abilities and special moves.
Energy is automatically recharged at the set speed according to the time or the player can reload the energy manually. Energy limit is increased when the player raises their level. In-game items (like crystals) can be played in a chest when the player wins battles. In addition to quests, users can fight opponents in the game's "Versus" mode, putting their champions against other players in one-on-one matches or three-on-one arena father.