KFVS12 First Alert Weather
KFVS12 First Alert Weather is an application that many users prefer. Its power lies in detailed minute prediction, providing users with useful information in a simple way, like saying it will rain in the next 13 minutes, instead of vaguely pointing out about Chance of rain.
KFVS12 First Alert Weather with a great and intuitive interface, easy to use vertical list arrangement and detailed explanation will be one of the useful weather forecast applications you should own on Android. The top part of the application displays the current weather notification. Scroll down and you'll see a more detailed view of the day's weather. This simple interface is suitable for beginners and experienced weather app users, because it provides access to all the information you need.
KFVS12 First Alert Weather is full of small details such as webcams showing the weather at different times of the day around the globe and the weather navigation feature to help you plan surrounding routes in good condition. Best.
All of the following are reasons that cannot be perfect to convince you to own this utility application right on your Smartphone:
- Simplicity: All weather at your fingertips. You will be updated with the weather right now and in the next few days.
- Beautiful: The interface with the artistic landscape varies depending on the season. The artworks are perfectly designed to the smallest detail. You can choose a landscape that best suits your area.
- Convenience: No need to spend too much time, now the weather situation in the world has come to busy people at work.
Features of KFVS12 First Alert Weather
- Access to special station content for our mobile users
- 250 meter radar, high resolution
- Radar future to see where extreme weather is headed
- High resolution satellite cloud images
- Current weather is updated several times per hour
- Daily and hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
- Ability to add and save your favorite locations
- A fully integrated A-GPS for current location awareness
- Severe weather warning from the national weather service
- Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in inclement weather
- White eyeballs are added to the Edit Location screen to allow simple location changes
- Improve map performance
- Press 3 dots to access map layer options
- Click and hold any Weather Condition, Storm Icon or Notification and drag it to the Quick Select area to quickly change the weather layer without access to all map layer options.
- Detect location by GPS and network.
- Search and manage multiple locations.
- Display all weather information: location time, temperature, barometric pressure, weather condition, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different units, speed wind and direction,...
- In addition to weather forecasts for the next 10 days, it can also forecast hourly weather with very accurate data.
- Change unit settings: Temperature (C, F), Time format (12h, 24h), Precipitation (mm, inch), wind speed (km / h, m / s), ...