IP Webcam is an application that allows you to convert your Android device into an internet camera with multiple viewing options that you can see on any platform with the VLC player or internet browser.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream videos inside WiFi network without internet access. Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
From a web browser or through a media player such as VLC and inserting the corresponding code to ensure only you can access the line, you will be able to see everything happening in front of your phone camera in time Indeed, the switch is ideal for tracking kids while they sleep or establishing a homemade video surveillance system.
• Upload videos to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email with the Filoader plugin
• Record video in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Stream audio in .wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound activation, Integrated Tasks.
• Video overlay with date, time, and battery level.
• Collect sensor data with online web graphs.
• Videochat support (only broadcasts videos for Windows and Linux via universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Push notifications in the cloud for motion and sound, cloud recording for motion activation recordings, streaming video provided by Ivideon.
• Extended pet and pet monitoring feature: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Two-way audio is supported in tinyCam Monitor on another Android device. Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security screens, and most audio players.
IP Webcam allows you to record videos in WebM, MOV, and MPEG4 (only available for devices with Android 4.1 and above). On the other hand, the audio transmission can be a Wav, Opus, or ACC file (the last of these requires Android 4.1 and above).
The motion detection options allow you to point the phone somewhere and when something moves in front of it, it will start recording. This mode, of course, consumes a lot of your battery, so just plug in your device.
IP Webcam is available on AndroidAPKsFree since its release on July 23, 2018. The current version is 1.14.22,690 (branch). Moreover, the application is available in English and the total number of versions you can download is 4. Download the APK and open it with your favorite File manager and install it by clicking on the file name. If the installation process does not start then you need to activate unknown sources from your Android settings.