Hard Time is a game in which you control a recently convicted character to make difficult times. You can use the generated common character or you can create your own by selecting a new nickname and adjusting character attributes including health, strength, intelligence and crime. Can also change the appearance of the character. When your character is done, it's time to meet your fellow prisoners and start establishing your reputation.
In a gloomy future, where there are more criminals than citizens, a prison hopes to overcome the balance with short hard times! Create your own prisoner and try to survive in the prison where every sentence is a "death sentence". Rub shoulders with up to 100 inmates in a large prison featuring 12 unique areas, each filled with furniture and fully interactive props. Plus a life outside the real civilian prison, with watchmen enforcing dozens of different laws to prevent you from breaking it.
As each day passes, every action is taken and every word depicts your own unique identity - as you try to fulfill the physical and mental requirements of life in prison. You will soon find that "reputation" is the only important currency in this world! Have someone keep you alive but avoid someone who keeps you healthy. Which side of the fence will you fall?
Features of Hard Time
- STATEMENT how many other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by completing quests or threatening others.
- STRENGTH indicates the extent of damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - includes fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- AGILITY determines the speed you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring goals.
How to play Hard Time game
The game uses buttons in which letters like GTA express what they do:
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
T = Taunt (interacting with handheld props)
A = Attack (kicks yourself, with one direction to punch)
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in grappling to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to shoot at a small object (can then be used to burn a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and give options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to accelerate through conversations.
There is also the opportunity to make money - whether you work with it with a broom, trade items for profit or run with a gang. Having money increases your chance to lubricate the wheels and make your life inside easier.
Sometimes you may need to go to the toilet, in which case you have to race to the bathroom! Alternatively, find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to blush. Not doing so will harm your reputation and mental state.