GODUS is a unique game that we hope will grow to be truly special. We've thoroughly enjoyed developing our dream game alongside the community and are continuing to refine the game based on the feedback of the players. We warn you that there are still bugs and incomplete features - this is the nature of the journey we are on. You may wish to wait for the finished game, but we have much content still to discover and improve as the game continues development.
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
Features of GODUS
- Optimize touch features to manipulate in the game, create a landscape, people and build a unique world of their own.
- Be a god loved and adored by little subjects. Track them living, studying and growing up in a complete and comprehensive simulation world.
- Nourish the development of civilization from the primitive age and help it progress through every age of humanity.
- Possessing magic and supernatural powers to create beautiful landscapes such as creating rivers, forests or throwing meteors to create huge fires.
- Discover the secrets of wealth and surprises in each land.
- Create a lot of faith points (a currency in the game) to own more power, allowing shaping the land as you like.
- Constantly expanding land and population, unlocking new cards.
- You can sculpt the entire world and make it truly unique to you
- Be adored and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn and love in a fully simulated world
- Create villages and towns, grow their population and sculpt the very lands on which they live
- Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
- Meet the Astari - a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction - choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
- Play as GOD in this beautiful simulation.
- Be loved and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn, and grow in a fully simulated world.
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction: sculpt rivers and grow forests, or throw meteors and spread fires.
How to play Godus game
Touch the screen to control the game you need to build and enjoy the exciting moments that this game gives you.