FilmoraGo is a comprehensive video editing app that allows you to create brilliant compositions using any clip from your device's memory. Of course, besides video, you can also add photos to your projects.
The main strength of FilmoraGo is how easy it is to work with. On each side of the screen, you have all the tools you could need, such as adding transitions, inserting music tracks, applying visual themes, and more. In the middle of the screen you can see the project preview, and at the bottom are your time controls.
Once you've finished working with your video, all you have to do is save and export the output. The un-watermarked video is then saved to your Android's memory, or alternatively, you can share it straight to any social network.
FilmoraGo app is a powerful video editor for creating spectacular projects using your own video clips and pictures, all in a matter of seconds.
Feature of FilmoraGo:
- Make videos from photos and music
- Add photos and video clips to make movies with FilmoraGo.
- Preview clip in real-time.
- Allow using photos on Facebook, Instagram, and Google to make videos.
- Simple to use
One tap to choose effects, filters, add text, stickers, music.... to videos.
- Add music to video
- Discover free music collection and select files to add to videos.
- Use music stored on the device to make videos.
- Listen to the previous songs and cut the desired music
- Powerful video output option
- Export videos with a 1: 1 aspect ratio to share on Instagram.
- Export videos with a ratio of 16: 9 to share on YouTube.
- All-in-one video editing tool
- Diverse resources to download
- Save and share
- Export videos in HD quality and save to the library on your computer.
- Share videos to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Vimeo, Tumblr, Email, and more.
- Multi-language support
How to use FilmoraGo:
Step 1: Choose photos and videos from the gallery, album, Facebook, or Instagram.
Step 2: Select the theme, add music, filters, titles, motions ... desired to add to the video.
Step 3: Save videos to the library or share immediately to Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, WhatsApp, YouTube, email...