Downloader app is created for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. It is the easiest way to download files from the internet onto a Fire TV device. The app is especially helpful in sideloading 3rd-party apps onto the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, without needing any additional hardware, like a computer or external drive.
The app features a built-in web browser made specifically to work with the Fire TV remote. It makes it easy to navigate websites on a Fire TV device without needing a mouse or keyboard. Included basic file management makes it possible to download, install, and delete files within the same interface. A favorites section allows you to save and quickly load frequently visited websites.
Downloader’s continued development is funded completely through donations from its generous users. The app and all of its features are 100% free with no ads. As of August 2017, the app has been used by over 11 million people and is consistently among the top free apps in the entire Amazon Appstore. Yes, that’s the entire Amazon Appstore, including phone and tablet apps. Not just the Fire TV Appstore.
Downloader allows Android TV users to easily download files from the internet onto their devices. Once files are downloaded, you can use the app's basic file manager to open them, install them if they are APK applications, or delete them. The app is commonly used to manage Kodi and SPMC.
Features of Downloader app
- Ultrafast download speed
- Auto-detect videos and fast download with one click
- Support all formats, MP3, M4A, MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, DOC, XLS, PDF, TXT, etc
- Fast download video from Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Tiktok /Pinterest
- Download videos and social media clips in HD quality from all social webs
- Play videos offline with the built-in player
- Browse without leaving any trace with the built-in browser
- Pause, resume, delete, and share downloads
- Download videos with no limitation
- Check progress in the download bar
- Support to download files to your SD card
- Bookmark your favorite websites
- Download files by entering their URL.
- Built-in Web Browser with support for file downloads.
- Navigate websites using just a Fire TV Remote or Game Controller.
- Browser features fullscreen mode, zooming, and quick access to favorites/bookmarks.
- Favorites allow you to easily save and open frequently visited URLs.