Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans apk is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012, and on Google Play for Android on October 7, 2013.
Joining the international competition is the Clash of Clans. Customize your village, build an army and crush your opponents. Like using friendship to strike fear into your enemies? Join the Guild or establish a Clashing legacy by creating your own. The choice is yours in this millions of Barbarians community.
Features of Clash of Clans
- Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, armies, and Heroes!
- Join a clan of other players or start friends and invite friends.
- Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players around the globe.
- Protect your village with loads of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars and walls.
- Cooperate with your clan in Guild Games to earn valuable magic items
- Use the power of the Siege Machine to overcome the toughest defenses
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign across the kingdom.
- Friendly challenges, friendly wars and special events.
- Train unique armies with multiple upgrade levels.
- Upgrade to the all-new Town Hall 12 so your Town Hall fights back!
- Journey to Base Builder and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
How to play Clash of Clans game
Clash of Clans is a multiplayer online game in which players form communities called clans, train troops and attack other players to earn resources. There are four types of currency or resources in the game. Gold and elixir can be used to build and reload defenses that protect players from attacks by other players. Dark Elixir and Elixir are also used to train and upgrade troops and magic. Gemstones are premium currencies. Attacks are rated on a three-star scale and have a maximum duration of three minutes.
The game also features a single-player campaign, in which players can attack a series of fortified goblin villages and earn gold, elixir and dark elixir (only levels 51-75). The game starts with two builders, but players can have up to five builders through buying them with gems.
Different colored shields can be found next to the 'Edit' or 'View Source' buttons on most pages on this Wiki. They represent the level of protection present on that page.
- A green shield means it is a community page and can be edited by anyone with a Fandom account.
- The yellow shield means that you need to be a registered member without the "new editor" tag next to their name on their user page to edit that page. The "new editor" tag is deleted 4 days after you join the wiki.
- The red shield means you need to be an Administrator to edit that page. A page is usually given this level of protection because it is considered complete.