Bloons Tower Defense 4
Bloons Tower Defense 4 - Another great game in the Bloons Tower Defense series! Prevent the balloons from reaching the end of the path by placing towers.
Bloons Tower Defense 4 is the fourth installment of the popular Bloons Tower Defense series, released on October 26, 2009. The game has many new features, including but not limited to improved graphics and new towers. and the new mode. The game also has expansion packs, with new maps and specialties, which affect the cost of certain towers.
Two brand new challenges for you - the lollipop challenge and the scary but super fun MOAB challenge. Come in and play! BTD4 has improved graphics, countless new and original tower types, and tons of upgrades for each tower type. Lots of songs, save games, career mode, sandbox mode and apocalypse mode. Bloons Tower Defense 4 will give you almost unlimited replay value. Also included is the optional MochiCoins premium content with lots of additional songs and special upgrades like double boomerang, explosive darts and double cash!
Shoot balloons in all crazy levels! This section features classic Bloons action with some twists. After passing the normal levels, you can switch to sandbox mode and "doomsday". Set up the perfect trap to pop all the balloons!
Features of Bloons Tower Defense 4
- New map. The game has 9 free maps (3 maps for beginners, 3 intermediate maps, 2 advanced maps and 1 expert map). There are also 8 Premium maps, which can be purchased with different amounts of NK Coins.
- Subtle graphics. The graphics of Bloons Tower Defense 4 are greatly improved from Bloons Tower Defense 3.
- There are 6 new towers: Gun Gunner, Monkey Ace, Mortar Tower, Monkey Apprentice, Banana Farm and Monkey Buccaneer.
- Ranking system, based on the number of bloons players have appeared.
- New and improved upgrades for towers.
- All new Bloon types, also introduces Camo Bloon.
- Two new modes, Apopalypse mode and Sandbox mode.
How to play Bloons Tower Defense 4 game
To play this tower defense game, first choose your track based on your skill level and then choose the difficulty level. You can then place the mouse used to select from the various available defenses in the right hand column. When the defense is selected, choose the position on the track to place your weapon. Your weapons can be sold for cash and upgraded if needed. If the game will be slow, you can go to the lower right column and hold the fast forward button to speed things up. With each level, you will earn a new weapon. In the upper right column, you'll see how much you earn to see what you can buy. You will also see the hearts available are the number of balloons you can allow to pass before you lose the game. Bloons Tower Defense 4 is waiting for you to protect us against bloons!