Apple Music is very interesting and great music and video streaming service. Users select music to stream to their device on-demand, or they can listen to existing, curated playlists. The service also includes the Internet radio station Beats 1, which broadcasts live to over 100 countries 24 hours a day. Apple Music allows users to select over 50 million songs to stream to their device on demand. This service provides playlists managed by music experts and recommendations that fit the user's music preferences.
Get unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire music library—totally ad-free. Apple Music works seamlessly with your iTunes library to give your personal music collection a major upgrade. Start your trial today, cancel anytime.
Apple Music is getting a big expansion today with a new web interface that will let subscribers stream music directly from a browser without having to install iTunes or a separate Apple Music app.
Features of apple music
- Listen to all the music available on the Apple Music library.
- Listen and store down device for offline listening (great)
- You can add music to your own library.
- You can upload music to Apple Music Cloud to listen online.
- Stream over 50 million songs from the Apple Music catalog.
- Save cellular data and take your music anywhere. Just download your favorites to your smartphone.
- Create your own playlists, or listen to mixes Apple Music creates based on what you’ve been listening to.
- Create a profile and follow friends to see music they’re listening to and playlists they’ve shared.
- Get personalized recommendations based on the music you already love, updated daily.
- Watch exclusive content, like documentaries about your favorite artists, concert films, and original TV shows.
- Hear your favorite artists and DJs on Beats 1, live or on demand.
- Availability and features may vary by country. Membership renews automatically after trial.
How to use of apple music
- Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device. You should see a message saying "Welcome to Apple Music." If it does not appear, press For you.
- Click on the free trial offer.
- Select the type of registration - Individual, Student or Family are your options.
- Click Use existing Apple ID and enter your Apple ID and password. If you don't have an account, tap Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps.
-Add a valid payment method if prompted, then click Join.